Drive O2O Business Opportunities Through the Power of China E-commerce WeChat Mini-Program for China Online Marketing
iClick acts as an all-rounded strategic partner for China Online Marketing entry to brands, aiming to gain private-domain traffic data to deliver seamless customer experiences with continuous business growth from both online and offline sources to enhance its proprietary data and to gain actionable insights that improve decision-making through Smart Retail Solution (SaaS).
One of our successful China Online Marketing case in enterprises solution is Driving O2O Business Opportunities for L’OCCITANE Through the Power of WeChat Mini-Program
L’OCCITANE recently leveraged iClick’s cross-border smart retail solution, iSmartGo, to launch its first O2O-focused WeChat mini-program in October. The mini-program – “L’OCCITANE Travel Buddy” – serves as an essential online branding platform to attract and connect targeted Chinese travelers with brick and mortar duty-free stores, creating seamless O2O shopping experiences and unleashing the sales potential for cosmetics within China’s growing domestic travel retail market. This initiative in China’s domestic market also paves the way for L’OCCITANE to expand its duty-free store revenues across the APAC market, especially once international travel restrictions are lifted.
Based on iSmartGo’s standardized modules, including WeChat mini-program development and data analytics, iClick has crafted a unique, creative approach for L’OCCITANE, accessing travel retail channels to boost cosmetics sales through a customizable China E-Commerce WeChat mini-program featuring three powerful functionalities:
- “Engaging Game” that guides consumers to start a secret journey of finding the dedicated fragrance and deliver a rewarded coupon through the engaging mini game.
- “Interactive questionnaires” that generate personalized product recommendations utilizing iClick’s cutting-edge data analytics to enhance the depth of consumer profiles and provide more profound understanding of consumer needs.
- “Store maps” that automatically provide store information based on user location, facilitating in-store purchasing by guiding consumers to the most convenient store locations. The “L’OCCITANE Travel Buddy” mini-program is also expected to gradually cover duty-free stores throughout the APAC region that carry the brand.
Another example is Siam Piwat – Create O2O Synergy And Enhance Shopping Experiences For Chinese Tourists Through the Power of WeChat Mini-Program
Siam Piwat is one of the world’s leading retail and management groups that owns and operates famous shopping centres in Bangkok, including Siam Paragon, Siam Center, Siam Discovery, and ICONSIAM. The group has partnered with iClick and launched the ONESIAM X ICONSIAM Tourist Card WeChat Mini-program, offering a quick and convenient way for Chinese visitors to register and get privileges on WeChat.
Leveraging iClick’s iSmartGo One-stop Smart Retail Solutions, Siam Piwat has enhanced ONE SIAM X ICONSIAM shopping experience for Chinese tourists with several key highlights:
- Created O2O synergy by presenting ONESIAM X ICONSIAM Tourist Card on WeChat online and redeeming the promotion offers at shopping malls
- Customized the layout with iSmartGo WeChat Mini-program SaaS builder with a captivating and informative design
- Built a strong customer relationship by integrating and correlating the whole ecosystem on WeChat such as Official Account to drive Wechat Mini-program traffic through engaging contents
If your brand wants to enter the Chinese market through digital advertising in China, V-Click is ready to take you to the next level of online marketing in China. With decades of knowledge and working experience combined with Chinese Social Media background, V-Click Technology is a marketing company affiliated with iClick Interactive Asia Group, one of the top marketing companies in Greater China. China Digital Marketing solution technology that gathers insights will enable you to capture the hearts of Chinese consumers. You can send in your enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org.